優良設計 (Good Design Mark)與金點設計 (Golden Pin Design Award) 等多項肯定。
When you use the Skill function, we will regard the nature of the service function, you provide the necessary skill system permissions, and within the scope of the specific purpose of handling and use of your personal information; this Skill will not use personal data for other purposes . We will not automatically record any action on any server, including the IP address of the device you are using, the time of use, the browser you are using, browsing, and clicking on data records.
The Skill will never provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal information to other individuals, groups, private enterprises or public authorities.
App & Skill Terms and Conditions
1. INTRODUCTION: Welcome to our Wiscon application and skill (the “App“). This App is published by or on behalf of VIZO Technology Corp. whose registered office at No. 8 Lane 279 Chung-cheng Rd. Yung-kang District Tainan Taiwan R.O.C. These terms and conditions are subject to change without notification at any time in our sole discretion.
2. GENERAL RULES RELATING TO CONDUCT: The App is made available for your own, personal use. The App must not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever or for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. When you use the App (the content contained herein, including but not limited to text, files, photograph images, sound, video, illustrations and software) you must comply with all applicable Taiwanese laws and with any applicable international laws, including the local laws in your country of residence (together referred to as “Applicable Laws”).
You agree that when using the App you will comply with all Applicable Laws and these Terms. In particular, but without limitation, you agree not to:
(a) Use the App in any unlawful manner or in a manner which promotes or encourages illegal activity including, but without limitation, copyright infringement; or
(b) Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the App or any networks, servers or computer systems connected to the App; or
(c) Modify, adapt, translate or reverse engineer any part of the App or re-format or frame any portion of the pages comprising the App, save to the extent expressly permitted by these Terms or by law.
You agree to indemnify and hold VIZO and its group companies in full and on demand and harmless from and against any loss, damage, costs or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees which they suffer or incur directly or indirectly as a result of your use of the App otherwise than in accordance with these Terms or Applicable Laws and your infringement of any intellectual property rights of third-parties through your use of the Service and/or Site
3. CONTENT: The copyright in all material contained on, in, or available through the App including all information, data, text, music, sound, photographs, graphics and video messages, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all source code, software compilations and other material (“Material“) is owned by or licensed to VIZO or its group companies. All rights are reserved. You can view, print or download extracts of the Material for your own personal use but you cannot otherwise copy, edit, vary, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit, commercially exploit, disseminate in any form whatsoever or use the Material without VIZO’s express permission.
The trademarks, service marks, and logos (“Trade Marks“) contained on or in the App are owned by VIZO or its group companies or third party partners of VIZO. You cannot use, copy, edit, vary, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit, commercially exploit or disseminate the Trade Marks without the prior written consent of VIZO or the relevant group company or the relevant third party partner of VIZO.
4. DISCLAIMER / LIABILITY: WE ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY TECHNICAL FAILURE OF THE INTERNET; OR ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY TO USERS OR THEIR EQUIPMENT AS A RESULT OF OR RELATING TO MISUSAGE OF THEIR EQUIPMENT. VIZO WILL TAKE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WHATSOEVER CAUSED AS A RESULF OF VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER MALICIOUS CODES; CORRUPTION OR LOSS OF DATA OR ANY DAMAGE TO SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE EVEN THOUGH VIZO TAKES GRAET CARE WITH PERSONAL INFORMATION, TAKING ANY STEPS TO KEEP IT SECURE AND ENSURE IT IS USED ONLY FOR LEGITIMATED PURPOSES.
5. SERVICE SUSPENSION: VIZO reserves the right to suspend or cease providing any services relating to the apps published by it, with or without notice, and shall have no liability or responsibility to you in any manner whatsoever if it chooses to do so.
6. GENERAL: These Terms (as amended from time to time) constitute the entire agreement between you and VIZO concerning your use of the App.
VIZO reserves the right to update these Terms from time to time. If it does so, the updated version will be effective immediately. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms so that you are aware of any changes to them and you will be bound by the new policy upon your continued use of the App. No other variation to these Terms shall be effective unless in writing and signed by an authorized representative on behalf of VIZO.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Taiwanese law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Taiwan’s Courts.
VIZO’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by VIZO in writing.
Unless otherwise expressly stated, nothing in the Terms shall create any rights or any other benefits in favor of any person other than you, VIZO and its group of companies.